High-Quality Blinds, Shades and Shutters
Certified Professional Installation
Schedule an Appointment 203-265-2275
Sales and/or Installation Safety Promise
The health and safety of our staff and your family are of utmost importance during the sales call and installation of your window treatments.
We are committed to safe sales and/or installation experience:
- Your installer will contact you the day prior to the in-home consultation/installation. In the event he/she is sick, or anyone in your household is sick, we will reschedule.
- Your installer will wear the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) while in your home/office which may include protective masks, shoe coverings, gloves, etc.
- We require all individuals near us in the home to wear a protective face mask while we are in your home. We know that it is uncomfortable, as well as inconvenient, but just as we want to protect you, we want to be protected too.
- It is our business practice to keep all sales samples and installation tools clean and sanitized.
- Your installer does practice washing and sanitizing hands.
- Our service vehicles are sanitized and cleaned regularly.
- We perform temperature checks each day.
What to expect on installation day:
- If you have existing wall coverings in windows that are being replaced, please have these removed from the window prior to your installers' arrival. Doing so will minimize the time the installer is in your home.
- Weather and location permitting, your installer will safely unpackage your window coverings outside, minimizing the time inside your home.
- In advance of the installation, please remove any furniture or other “high touch surface” items away from the windows where shadings will be installed.
- We require no one be in the room during the installation. From a safe distance, provide the installer direction and communication in order to minimize movement in your home. Communication via text message is a great idea! If you would like to watch the installation process, let us know ahead of time and a video call will be set up using Zoom, Skype, Facetime, etc.
- When the installation is complete, your installer will educate you on your new window treatments from a safe distance.
- Your installer will wipe down surfaces such as window sills after the installation is complete.
Let us bring our showroom to you!
We proudly provide the following services:
- Shop-at-Home Convenience
- Professional Measuring
- Professional Installation
- Motorization Specialists
- A Solution for EVERY budget
- We Specialize in Odd-Shaped and Angled Windows
- Day, Evening and Saturday Appointments
- Shop at your convenience
- Excellent Customer Service
GIVE US A CALL
Schedule Your Free In-Home Consultation Today!
Schedule Your Appointment